- comprehensive blend of B vitamins
- convenient once-daily capsule
- provides active forms of B vitamins
- features folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate
- vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- vitamins B1, B3, and B6 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- folate, vitamin B5 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Directions for use
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule, 1–2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Use only if safety seal is intact. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the stated daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of young children.
Download Product Information
Serving size 1 capsule
||Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl)
|Vitamin B2 (as 60% riboflavin 5’-phosphate [activated B2] and riboflavin)
|Niacin (as niacinamide and 8%
inositol hexaniacinate [no-flush niacin])
|Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5’-phosphate [activated B6])
|Folate (as calcium-L-methylfolate, L-5-MTHF)
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
|Biotin (as d-biotin)
* Nutrient Reference Value
Thiamine HCl, calcium pantothenate, niacinamide, ascorbyl palmitate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin 5 phosphate, inositol hexanicotinate, pyridoxal 5’-phosphate, riboflavin, calcium-L-methylfolate , methylcobalamin, biotin. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
All Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.