- features enhanced B6 and active B vitamins
- convenient once-daily capsule
- features folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolised and biologically active form of folate
- vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- vitamins B1, B3, and B6 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- folate, vitamin B5 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Directions for use
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Use only if safety seal is intact. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the stated daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of young children.
Download Product Information
Serving size 1 capsule
||Amount Per Serving
|vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl)
|vitamin B2 (as riboflavin & 67% ‘activated’ riboflavin 5′ phosphate)
|vitamin B3 (as niacinamide and 9% inositol hexaniacinate [no-flush niacin])
|vitamin B5 (as calcium pantothenate)
|vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 5% pyridoxal 5′ phosphate (activated B6)
|folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)
|vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin, 30% adenosylcobalamin and 30% hydroxycobalamin HCl)
* Nutrient Reference Value
Pyridoxine HCl, thiamin HCl, calcium pantothenate, niacinamide, choline bitartrate, inositol, pyridoxal 5′ phosphate, riboflavin 5′ phosphate, ascorbyl palmitate, inositol hexaniacinate, riboflavin, calcium-l-methylfolate, methylcobalamin, biotin, adenosylcobalamin, hydroxycobalamin. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
All Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.