- vitamin B6, B12, folate and betaine contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- highly bioavailable combination of nutrients in their active forms
- vitamin B6 as the activated form, pyridoxal-5-phosphate
- vitamin B12 is provided as methylcobalamin
- featuring folate as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring universally metabolised form of folate
Directions for use
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Use only if safety seal is intact. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the stated daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of young children.Download Product Information Capsule Size Guide