- Broad-spectrum mineral and trace element formula
- Highly bioavailable chelated minerals
- Calcium contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function, bones and teeth
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Iron and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iodine contributes to normal thyroid function
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- Selenium contributes to protecting cells from oxidative stress
Directions for use
As a food supplement, take 3 capsules twice daily, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Use only if safety seal is intact. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the stated daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of young children.
Download Product Information
Serving size 6 capsules
||Amount Per Serving
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)
|Zinc (as zinc picolinate)
|Iron (as iron citrate)
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)
|Copper (as copper citrate)
|Manganese (as manganese citrate)
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)
* Nutrient Reference Value
Magnesium citrate, calcium citrate, potassium citrate, zinc picolinate, ascorbyl palmitate, iron citrate, selenomethionine, copper citrate, manganese citrate, potassium iodide, chromium picolinate. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
All Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.