- Featuring n-acetylcysteine (NAC), EpiCor® dried yeast fermentate complex, Elderberry fruit extract and quercetin.
- With 450 mg of NAC in each serving of two capsules.
- EpiCor® is a dried yeast fermentate complex that has undergone published clinical research.
- Provides 1000 IU (25 ug) vitamin D3 in each serving of two capsules.
- Vitamin C, D and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
Directions for use
As a food supplement, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Use only if safety seal is intact. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the stated daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of young children.
Download Product Information
Capsule Size Guide
Serving size 2 capsules
||Amount Per Serving
|vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
|vitamin D3, 1000 IU (as cholecalciferol)
|zinc (as zinc citrate)
|EpiCor® dried yeast fermentate complex (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
|Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) fruit extract
* Nutrient Reference Value
N-acetyl-l-cysteine, ascorbic acid, EpiCor® dried yeast fermentate complex (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Elderberry extract, quercetin, zinc citrate, ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant), cholecalciferol. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
All Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM: Wheat and gluten, Egg, Peanuts, Trans fats and hydrogenated oils, GMOs, Magnesium stearate, Titanium dioxide, Carrageenan, Coatings and shellacs, Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners, Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives.