- provides 1000 IU (25 ug) vitamin D3 per capsule
- with vitamin D as D3, the preferred form of vitamin D
- contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function, teeth and bones
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Directions for use
As a food supplement, take 1-4 capsules daily, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Use only if safety seal is intact. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the stated daily dosage. Keep out of the reach of young children.Download Product Information